Management Trainee at HuQuo
Views:744 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Duckcreek Policy Developer - ASP/.Net (2-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- To understand Client requirements and implement that using Duck Creek Claims/Policy product
Experience: 2 to 10 Years
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Duck Creek Claims implementation project.
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
Mandatory requirements :
- BE/BTech/MCA & MBA with a sound industry experience of 2-10 yrs
- Real time knowledge and experience on enterprise system integration, Preferably from Insurance i.e. Property & Casualty domain background.
- Experience in Duck Creek Claims/Policy Configuration/ Integration/Conversion.
- Strong Debugging skills.
- Experience in Insurance domain, preferably in P & C.
- Prior Client facing experience
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication skills
Additional Skills (If Any) :
- Experience with Serena Team Track /GIT and SVN
- Experience in Agile development environment is preferred.
- XML / XSLT, CSS development & Customization