Director at Athos Consulting
Views:1197 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
DSP Engineer - Video & Imaging Domain (4-9 yrs)
This job involves the development of firmware and DSP architecture verification and enhancement for Image and Video processing applications. This involves:
- Developing and testing customized instructions for accelerating image and video processing algorithms.using the C Intrinsics for underlying TIE based ISA.
- Developing, debugging and optimizing examples and software libraries for Image and Video processing algorithms
- To make sure that the customized instructions are optimized considering hardware gate count & power and verification of the customized instructions.
- Generating the engineering and customer documentation.
Required Skills :
- The candidate should have a good experience in developing and optimizing core signal processing algorithms (for video and imaging domain) in C and assembly-language/intrinsic programming for a DSP or DSP-like processor.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge of processor ISA/architecture for at least 1-2 DSP and should have a very good grasp of the issues surrounding software performance tuning for the given DSP ISA/architecture.
- 6+ years work experience in optimization of DSP, Video/Imaging algorithms/modules for a given DSP. Candidates with higher experience may also be considered.
Educational qualification : BE/BS in CS or EE is required, MTech/MS is preferred.
Education needs to be from a reputed institute - preference would be given to IITs, IISc, BITS, REC.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.