HR Manager at Druva Data Solutions
Views:90 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Druva Software - Senior Software Engineer - Security Design (6-8 yrs)
About Us :
- Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry's first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence- dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
- Druva's award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry's fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 40 PB of data.
Please do visit us at: https://www.druva.com/about/
Product Details :
- Druva Phoenix is a unified server backup and archival built on Druva's secure, enterprise trusted, and high-performance cloud platform.
- With Phoenix, data can be stored indefinitely with limitless snapshots and flexible retention policies, while at the same time significantly lowering your backup costs. Druva takes a multi-layered approach to securing data that is unmatched in the industry - enabling organizations to address both their data security and data privacy requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Play key role in design/development of Druva Phoenix product mainly from Security design aspects.
- Gathering & understanding requirements for features and assess the security implications and design considerations.
- Design, development & implementation independently.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- Will be able to work in end to end features.
Key Skills :
- 6+ years of relevant experience in software design and development with a focus on security development practices related to Web, Networking and Public Cloud Security.
- Expertise in Authentication/Authorization technology such as JWT, Auth0, OAuth etc.
- Encryption technologies, SSL/TLS
- Secure Cloud Design : Expertise in security best practices for VPC End Point, VPC Peering, NAT, port forwarding, Security Groups, etc. (Must Have)
- Security threat and attacks : MITM, Replay, CSS, XSS and other vulnerabilities.
- Secure Source Code review and assessment tools and practices (Nice to have)
- Extensive experience on C/C++/Python
- Experience on OS - Unix/Linux and Windows
- Hands on experience in Networking and Multi-threading
- Experience in Cloud Technologies, system programming is a plus
- B-Tech Comp. Sci. or higher