HR Manager at Druva Data Solutions
Views:79 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Druva Software - Principal Engineer - Java/C/C++/Golang (8-10 yrs)
About Us -
Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry's first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence- dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva's award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry's fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 40 PB of data. Please do visit us at: https://www.druva.com/about/
Product Details -
- Druva Phoenix- is a unified server backup and archival built on Druva's secure, enterprise trusted, and high-performance cloud platform.
- With Phoenix, data can be stored indefinitely with limitless snapshots and flexible retention policies, while at the same time significantly lowering your backup costs. Druva takes a multi-layered approach to securing data that is unmatched in the industry - enabling organizations to address both their data security and data privacy requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities :
As a Principal engineer working for Phoenix team you will :
- Play key role in delivering technical design, development and implement highly available, scalable, and secure product with excellent quality for Druva Phoenix product line.
- Work as an Individual Contributor on wide-range of technologies like storage/backup/restore technologies like snapshotting, VSS etc. to come up with best of the breed next-gen backup engines.
- Drive significant technology initiatives end to end and across multiple layers of architecture.
- Recommend development best practices for product improvement and development.
- Provide technical leadership and be a role model to software engineers pursuing technical career path in engineering
- Responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery.
Desired Profile :
- 8+ years of extensive experience on C/C++/Python/GO.
- Experience on OS - Unix/Linux and Windows.
- Intermediate/Advance knowledge of SQL tuning background.
- Proficient with Oracle configuration & administration.
- Proficient with Oracle Enterprise Monitoring and alerting tools/processes
- Experience with Oracle backup or availability software is a plus
- Proficient in setup, configuration and monitoring of Oracle & PostgreSQL binary and logical data replication solutions (binary streaming, xDB Multi Master replication, Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Golden Gate)
- Hands on experience in networking and Multi-threading.
- Experience in system programming is a plus.
- Experience building technology stack for large scale SaaS service is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.