Manager - HR at Leo Burnett
Views:319 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Drupal Developer - PHP/LAMP Stack (1-5 yrs)
As a Drupal Developer, your responsibilities will range from working independently on multiple, simultaneously running complex projects while serving as a technical consultant and a lead of projects relating to architecting, designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and implementing software code for web, mobile, and other digital experiences.
The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate well, have a strong work ethic and organisational skills to work independently with minimal supervision and who can adapt quickly to changing requirements.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work collaboratively with the design and account teams to build client sites and applications.
- Serve as the technology consultant and advisor with client stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance across functions.
- Oversee, manage and delegate deliverables and quality of deliverables for onshore and offshore development teams.
- Build modern, interactive websites using the Drupal CMS platform.
- Actively participate in design discussions and code reviews
- Conduct code reviews and ensure that applications meet client and project standards
- Code dynamic web or mobile applications; design and implement applications and presentation layer code
- Integrate web applications with new or existing systems, SaaS, or third-party applications
- Design and normalize database(s) and/or communicate database needs to team members responsible for database administration
- Provide technical input to site or application roadmaps and continue to evolve and maintain applications over time
- Experience with integrating major 3rd party APIs such as Facebook Open Graph, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, Open Social, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs or issues such as cross-browser and website usability issues
- Code front-end interfaces and interactive elements
- Ensure version control of files
- Ensure continuity of code through commenting and other documentation
- Fully test and troubleshoot work, ensuring consistently error-free, high-quality results
- Ability to analyze customer business requirements and translate these into technology solutions
- Present identified solutions to account teams and clients with supporting documentation in the form of; statements of work, change orders and architectural diagrams
- Produce technical documentation and diagrams for technical and non-technical audiences
- Expert with proven experience in building custom solutions
- Actively participate in client meetings and calls to scope and answer technical questions
- Act as a subject matter expert when working with internal account teams and clients to scope and propose technical solutions
- Communicate status and changes to clients and other team members in a concise and professional manner
- B.S. or B.A. degree in computer science or related field of study
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing large multi-environment database-centric web applications
- Experience in Drupal site building, module development and Drupal theming
- 4+ years of working experience with PHP
- 3+ years of professional Drupal 7 development experience
- 1+ years of professional Drupal 8 development experience
- AngularJS or another JS Framework-plus
- 1+ SASS
- Experience working in a Marketing Agency
- Experience working with Drupal version 7 & 8
- Experience working with Acquia
- Experience using Jira for development work tasks and release management
- Hands-on experience with MySQL
- Experience in using and configuring common modules, such as; Views, CTools, Display Suite Knowledge
- Experience with GIT from CLI or GUI
- Experience running a LAMP stack locally using any method