Team Lead at NeoSOFT Technologies
Views:496 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Drupal Developer/Lead - PHP/Symfony/jQuery (4-10 yrs)
Experience: 4-8 years
Job Description :
- We are looking for an experienced Drupal developer to develop and enhance the Developer Portal Web Application.
- You will be involved in creating best in class Developer Portal to provide the best developer experience to developers and organizations for seamlessly integrated with our services.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Create new sites, features and enhancements according to customer specifications.
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation.
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Writing the code using development best practice.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Mandatory Skills / Knowledge :
- 2+ solid years Drupal development experience including site building, custom modules/themes, maintenance, and debugging across multiple Drupal projects OR on one complex Drupal implementation project where the candidate did all the development work
- Experience with one or more Drupal upgrades/migrations
- Experience with version control tools like git, svn, etc.
- Experience with Composer, Drush (Drupal command line tool), and Twig.
- Experience developing and consuming REST web services
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, and Testing).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills.
Technologies / Frameworks / Tools Proficiency :
- Languages/Frameworks: PHP, Symfony, jQuery, CSS.
- CMS version: Drupal 7 / Drupal 8
- Database: MySQL
- Tools: Drush, Git
Added Advantages :
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2.
- Agile-based Team Development and Continuous Deployment Methodology.
Job Location : Mumbai,Pune,Ahmedabad