HR Executive at Talenti HR Consulting
Views:322 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Drupal Developer/Lead - PHP (5-12 yrs)
We are looking for a Drupal Developer/Lead responsible for front-end development and theming in a headless Drupal 8 environment. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices. Strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive design is strongly preferred.
- 5- 12 years of experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications creating custom Drupal modules
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels.
- Experience working with CMS systems such as HIPPO, CQ, AEM, TeamSite, Documentum, Sitecore etc.