Delivery Manager at Net2source
Views:237 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Drupal Architect/Technical Manager - (8-15 yrs)
A person having minimum 10 years of relevant experience with good skills in Front End development and worked as a solution architect for Drupal project.
- Construct conceptual and technical designs that include the use of industry standard best practices and techniques.
- Understanding of Drupal architecture.
- Understanding of Drupal database design.
- Understanding of latest industry architecture patterns.
- Solid fundamentals around hooks, APIs and Drupal core mechanism.
- Good knowledge of Cloud based and in-house infrastructure on project need basis.
- Estimate and deliver on development tasks with high level of accuracy in an agile environment.
- Best practices for implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Ensure product quality, maintainability, performance and scalability.
- Analyze client requirements to develop functional and technical software.
- Defines and disseminates Drupal best practices.
- Design, develop, and test an overall solution that includes a content management system (CMS), including capabilities such as social collaboration, analytics, CMS content entry, CMS content migration, explicit / implicit personalization, developing content types or content objects, site architecture, and page templates.
- Estimate and plan releases for a CMS implementation.
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately.
- Project execution with collaboration with multiple tracks.
Education: Full time Bachelor's/Master's degree (Science or Engineering preferred).