HR at Dotsquares Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Views:125 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Dotsquares Technologies - iOS Developer - Objective C/SWIFT (1-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for building applications for native iOS platform.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable ObjectiveC and Swift code
- Quickly build new & innovative features.
- Maintain high level of performance quality and bug free use experience.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, & implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Support existing client implementations.
- Work on existing product implementations to address queries and questions.
- Resolve bugs and issues raised by QA teams.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle..
- Experience in design and developing iPhone, iPad, and universal (iPhone+iPad) application
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, and emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of iOS fundamentals - end to end app development
- Experience in testing methods and app release processes.
- Understanding of XML/JSON Structures.
- Experience in creating Custom Components.
- Experience in Integration with native API like camera, GPS, address book, mapkit, etc.
- Strong knowledge of memory management, multi-threading, ARC in objective C.
- Experience and developing rich UI and custom gestures
- Have proven experience on a published iOS app
- Experience in designing user interface using storyboard/xib and good understanding of Size classes.
- Strong knowledge of memory management, multi-threading, ARC in objective C
- Experience in design and developing application using Core data and Sqllite or similar SQL based DBs