HR at Dotsquares Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Views:136 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Dotsquares Technologies - iOS Developer - Objective C/SWIFT (1-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for building applications for native iOS platform.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable ObjectiveC and Swift code
- Quickly build new & innovative features.
- Maintain high level of performance quality and bug free use experience.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, & implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Support existing client implementations.
- Work on existing product implementations to address queries and questions.
- Resolve bugs and issues raised by QA teams.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle..
- Experience in design and developing iPhone, iPad, and universal (iPhone+iPad) application
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, and emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of iOS fundamentals - end to end app development
- Experience in testing methods and app release processes.
- Understanding of XML/JSON Structures.
- Experience in creating Custom Components.
- Experience in Integration with native API like camera, GPS, address book, mapkit, etc.
- Strong knowledge of memory management, multi-threading, ARC in objective C.
- Experience and developing rich UI and custom gestures
- Have proven experience on a published iOS app
- Experience in designing user interface using storyboard/xib and good understanding of Size classes.
- Strong knowledge of memory management, multi-threading, ARC in objective C
- Experience in design and developing application using Core data and Sqllite or similar SQL based DBs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.