MD at Notion Consultants
Views:297 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dot Net Developer - C#/WinForms/WCF/XML (7-10 yrs)
Brief Project Description This requires the maintenance and development of the EMS solution. This position is specifically targeted towards .NET development and managing the team. Required experience- 7 to 10 Years
Type of Position Contract
Number of openings 4
Work Location Hyderabad
Type of Role (Please specify if technical or functional) Technical - C#, WCF, XML, LINQ, ADO.NET, Multithreading, Design patterns/principles
Shifts 11:00AM - 8:00PM
Educational Qualifications - Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering/Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience
- Relevant Experience level (months.) : Minimum 4 Years
- Technical Environment (specify versions) : Win 8, Office 2010, Office 2013, SQL Express 2012/ .Net, C#, Winforms, WCF, SQL Server, Client server technologies. Win7 server 2008 R2
Primary Skills : C#, Winforms, .NET
Key Job Description/Responsibilities - 7-10 years in the Information Technology industry.
- 2-3 years of experience in - project management- including managing tasks, scheduling, leadership reporting, risk mitigation.
- 2-3 years experience leading teams in an onsite-offshore model.
- Very good knowledge of the .Net Framework and the Core Libraries.
- Extensive experience in development on C# and Winforms - C#, XML, LINQ, ADO.NET and Multithreading.
- Good practical experience with Design Patterns, OOD principles and methods.
- Good practical experience with Architectural patterns like MVC and MVP.
- Ability to reference and understand system and application documentation without assistance from others
- Experience in developing secure, high performance, highly available and complex web services using WCF or Web API.
- Participate in application design sessions and provide valuable insights
- Exposure to SQL Server 2012/2008/2005.
- Ability to design, develop and maintain software on .Net platform. Should have good knowledge of project life cycles, large project experience, and the ability to mentor junior developers.
- Hands-on experience with source control & release management systems such as TFS, Subversion with security/archival/branching/labeling.
- Use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of complex problems in creative and effective ways
- Must be able to conduct and assist in design and development reviews.
- Being a team player that can deliver in a high pressure and high demanding environment.
- Very good understanding of various SDLC process including Agile development and Waterfall.
- Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and written)
- Quick learner and excellent analytical skills
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering/Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.