Head Recruiter at Good News Business Solutions LLP
Views:142 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Dot Net Developer - ASP/C#/WCF (2-5 yrs)
We have opening for Dot Net Developer_Mumbai(Thane)
Kindly find the below job profile :
Qualification : B.Sc-IT, MCA, BE
Experience : 2 + years
Title Programmer : 2.5+ yrs of Web based applications development experience using .Net technologies
- Experience with C#,ASP.NET, AJAX, Java script, Jquery, WCF
- Working with SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred).
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Good knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework
- Working with Crystal report
- Experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques
- Ability to learn new technology and business processes
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers
Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion
If your interested for this opportunity, Kindly send me your updated CV with the below mentioned details :
1. Current CTC :
2. Expected CTC :
3. Total yrs of Experience :
4. Relevant experience as a Dot net Developer :
5. Notice Period :
6. F2F availability :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.