Talent Acquisition Specialist at Dolat Capital Market Pvt Ltd
Views:911 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Dolat Capital - Quant Analyst/Scientist - High Frequency Trading - IIT/PhD (0-5 yrs)
Educational Qualification :
- A Bachelors or Masters in Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Computer Science Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Financial Engineering
- PhD in Mathematics / Statistics / Physics
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible to design, develop and implement computational algorithms/strategies that succeed in generating sizable profits consistently, in real life market for high-frequency trading environment.
- Responsible for analyzing large amount of data and developing prediction algorithms/regression models and implementing them in C++, R, MATLAB and python environments.
- Contributing to original research on quantitative indicators/models that drive the construction of high frequency trading strategies, that we trade in production.
- Advancing existing initiatives and opening opportunities to pursue new, previously unexplored research topics.
Must Haves :
- Creativity, solid analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding in at least some of the following areas: time-series analysis, statistical estimation, Bayesian techniques, scenario analysis, numerical optimization and optimal control.
- Self-motivation, Readiness to learn with a steep learning curve.
- Excellent knowledge in Data Analysis / Algorithm development / Statistics / Mathematics.