Senior Consultant at Kyros Consultants
Views:70 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Documentum Administrator - Windows Server (5-8 yrs)
- 5-8 years- experience in Documentum administration (V7.X ideally) and in the following modules: Content Server 7.X, 16.X, WebTop, Task Space, xCP 2.X, ADTS, xPlore/FAST, and DFS.
- Working knowledge of Documentum
- Technical experience of Windows Server 2012/2016 server, RHEL Linux 6.X/7.X and CentOS 7.X.
- Technical experience of J2EE application servers: Tomcat and JBoss (Red Hat distribution).
- Technical experience of upgrade and migration projects for Documentum Content Server.
- Solid relationship skills.
- Strong understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Good written and oral communication skills (English required).
- Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong customer focus.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Database technical experience: Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016 with mirroring option.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field and/or 6 years equivalent work experience.
- Degrees in Information Technology will be highly regarded.
- Project management skills a definite asset.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES :
- Ability to execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Additional working hours as required.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
- Some travel may be required.