IT Recuriter at Infinity HR
Views:1421 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Documentation Engineer - Technical Writer (4-8 yrs)
Job Title - Documentation Engineer / Sr. Documentation Engineer
Position Description :
- SoC and Digital IP Design Development
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation pertaining to Automotive ASICs, and create & maintain the necessary material, for both external and documents to be used internally.
Skills Required :
- Organize material and complete writing assignment, including running the reviews and incorporating feedbacks according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology on External documents
- SoC Reference Manual, Datasheet, Product Brief, Errata Report, IP Block Guide (sub-block specifications), etc.
- Internal documents SoC Design Guide, Architecture Doc, Implementation Guide, Test Guide, IP Integration Guide, Verification Guide, Test Guide, Design Flow documents, etc.
- Confer with internal executives as well as externals (customer representatives, vendors, etc.) to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication,
- Review published documents and recommend revisions or changes in content, format and methods of reproduction with an intent to improve the Technical Writing flow, both in terms of quality and time.