Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:1204 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Distributed Systems Analyst - DBA (2-6 yrs)
Job Title : Analyst Distributed Systems LAN PC - DBA
The Company delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. Company's portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses - Industrial and Infrastructure - our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process. People around the globe can see and touch these results throughout many aspects of their day, from the light switch they turn on to the car they drive.
- Must be proficient and possess working experience in:- 2+ years of solid hands-on database analysis and administration in 24X7 production environment of SAP Oracle database applications and non-SAP oracle database applications.
- Certification as Oracle database administration and Database concepts and design.
- Excellent English oral and written communication a must.
- Worked in a Remote support environment.-
- Proficient in managing and administering Oracle production database environments on IBM AIX unix, and Windows server platforms.
- Proficient in use of SQL and Oracle Enterprise Management tools.
- Proficient in Patch management, installs, upgrades, working with Oracle Metalink and vendor support.
- Demonstrated skill in problem analysis & resolution, basic performance and tuning management, working-with remote database team.
- Desired project management experience, Microsoft office suite of products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint),
- Visual Basic programming and leadership skills.
Skills and Attributes:
- Perform activities/tasks as directed by team lead
- Working in local/remote matrixed teamwork environment.
- Self-motivated and discipline to meet deadlines with speed, accuracy and professional attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Work well with and through others within and outside IT.
- Able to trouble-shoot a variety of situations - network, SAP system, database, etc, especially from within the SAP system is a plus.
- Maintain and support Kennametal Global Database systems for production business applications.
- This includes SAP Oracle database systems, non-SAP Oracle database systems running on Unix and Windows platforms.
- Microsoft SQLServer database systems running on windows platforms.
- Perform production support, problem analysis/resolution, administration of databases, basic database performance monitoring, analysis and tuning.
- Provide technical database support for projects. This position will provide remote, offshore support for centralized and non-centralized database systems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.