Manager Staffing, Human Resources at Disney India
Views:839 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Disney India - UI Designer (5-7 yrs)
Disney India's Interactive business is a hub for creation and distribution of high-quality digital content reaching out to millions of users in India. It is responsible for development and delivery of multiplatform games and digital products including apps for multi-brands under The Walt Disney Company - Indiagames, UTV, Disney, Marvel, and Disney. Pixar and distributes the content via all mobile operators and various OEM app stores in India and also internationally. The team has created innovative and popular products including the bestselling - Cricket Fever game franchise- (with over 20 million downloads), - Chennai Express game- (with over 10 million downloads), Disney favorites - Mickey Skating Frenzy, Aladdin, Cars and more. The business also provides an interactive gaming experience across television screens through various DTH operators. Leading gaming companies like Electronic Sports and Gameloft work closely with Disney India to distribute their content to Indian consumers. The business believes in making Interactive moments into Disney Memories for the Indian audience.
Job Description -
You will be working closely with creative multi-disciplinary teams in an agile environment to create interfaces that are flexible enough to evolve with the changing needs of our apps and games. You will create visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and crisp user interfaces, create animations and UI assets for developers while having a great time.
- Work with the design and business teams to determine the flow, functionality and features of a user interface
- Create initial interaction design wireframes and prototypes
- Design the graphics, icons and animations for the interfaces
- Work with the UI programming team to ensure a smooth and high quality implementation.
Basic Qualifications -
Graduate with minimum 5 years of experience.
You probably have knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices as they relate to interface design and, you must enjoy working within a project group and be comfortable working in an agile environment at a fast pace.
Preferred Qualifications -
Skills Required -
- Have a passion for designing games UI
- Demonstrate your ability to create usable, user-centric and beautiful interface designs in your portfolio.
- Know current and upcoming design trends
- Have working proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and UI prototyping tools of choice
- Know UI conventions and challenges for different platforms, including console, PC, mobile and browser.
- Have experience with platform-specific UI technical requirements (good to have)
- Have experience working with Adobe Flash and Unity + Scaleform (good to have)
- Have worked in past with Agile design and development practices
Soft Skills -
- Relevant education and/or work experience
- An excellent team player with great communication and organization skills
- Versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production of UI assets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.