Account Manager at Sampoorna Computer People
Views:2022 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:239
Director/VP - Data Science/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (17-25 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
As a member of the Advanced Digital Solutions team, the primary focus and responsibilities will be to deliver tangible value and advance the digital agenda across the enterprise by accelerating effective use of AI.
Main responsibilities will include :
- Serving as AI solutions expert to address critical business needs in partnership with business teams, digital team members and technology. This includes designing and delivering proofs of concept as required.
- Providing guidance on AI capabilities - available internally or in the market place - to determine best path forward factoring in feasibility, maturity of solutions, cost, time to market etc.
- Driving the use of shared library / repository and model management of AI solutions across the enterprise
- Driving / promoting best practices on effective use of AI solutions
- Supporting lines of business and functions in developing AI capabilities to drive scale
Preferred Qualifications :
- An AI practitioner with hands on exp in Designing and deploying machine learning solutions
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common Data science toolkits, such as R, NumPy, MatLab, etc.
- Experience with Data visualization tools
- Proficiency in using query languages and databases
- Applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Entrepreneurial and results oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to deal well with uncertainty and unstructured problems to be solved
- Able to work across businesses and functions at all levels
- Able to lead ad-hoc and structured teams for achieving goals within established time parameters
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to accomplish goals through others, including employees, peers, and other function/business areas of the company
- Experience in the securities, financial services, or asset management industry a plus