HR IT Recruiter at Expertease Software
Views:628 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Director/Vice President - Engineering (10-20 yrs)
Vice President Engineering
We're looking for a Vice President of Engineering at our Hyderabad Innovation Center.
The person should be a hands-on technologist who has risen the engineering chain as a senior architect. They should have 15+ years of experience with some of it in a leadership role (Director/VP)
The person will own development of our next generation products including our next-gen analytics and AI conversational design. He will work with a talented team of engineers, designers, and customer success team members to solve complex engineering problems and architect scalable products in AI in the HR domain.
- Strong leadership experience in leading large multifunctional teams and delivering cutting edge technology products
- Strong experience in agile and extreme accountable culture
- Work-experience in Python, with knowledge of Django/FLASK Frame works.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Hand-on experience with data-science/AI frameworks like Pandas, NumPy
- Good exposure to NLP/NLU
- Hands on experience with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
- Hands on experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Queue based streaming systems like Kafka, Sos, Celery
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Sound knowledge of Databases Postgres is a must including Performance Tuning,Designing and optimized Postgres databases and queries
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Should be a strong proponent of Dev-ops culture
- At least 15+ years of experience in software product engineering and architecture, with a proven track record of architecting impactful products in the Enterprise SaaS and AI domain.
- Strong leadership experience as either c-suite/VP or Director level leader
- Computer Science degree from a reputed college