Senior Consultant at Talent HR Networks
Views:175 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Director/Product Manager - Cash Management Domain (19-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Lead and manage team of Product Owners working on Immediate Cash management product line.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow marketshare, and drive growth.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning through go-to-market.
- Serves as the key contact for Immediate Payments product questions and new product ideas which surface from customers, sales, or market research.
- Identifies and analyzes critical issues related to the product design and promotion of the product(s).
- Provides overall direction for product enhancements and general product development requirements.
- Works with product marketing department to develop effective communication activities and programs including product positioning and collateral development
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current project status.
- Manages the resolution of escalated customer problems.
- Escalates problems and issues to other departments when needed.
- Develops proper and thorough documentation (internal and external) describing enhancements as appropriate.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities for Product Management processes.