Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:737 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Director - Product Management - IT (15-20 yrs)
Product Management is defined as execution of product tasks that are short term in nature. These may be customer focused enhancements and feature upgrades that are required to run the current business.
Product Management include four slivers, namely: Five pillars of reliability, Maximum Platform Market fit, Efficiency engineering, Exosphere expansion and two functions, namely: Customer Experience, Enterprise Solutions; in all geographies, namely: India and Southeast Asia. Usually, initiatives in this scope are about bringing parity, have a clear end goal and span from a few weeks and upto a quarter. Not delivering on these tasks will push the company behind competition in terms of features and may increase customer churn.
- Build, train and motivate a team of product managers who excel in product operations.
- Create & evangelize product plans in line with company and to the satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Maximize product shipment throughput. Minimize wait time of requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Implement processes to evangelise - Love thy customer- mindset and integrate customer feedback into plans.
- Set in place SDLC practices and ensure product managers and engineering managers adhere and excel at delivery.
- Work with product managers to ensure on company products are on par with customer needs
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and support teams to drive GTM strategy of the products
- Meet customers and prospects regularly to ideate and validate market fit
- Refine product lifecycle stages to optimize for customer needs
- Set and improve product operations standards. Create, evangelize and adhere to a sliver aligned shipping calendar.
- Improve product shipment throughput to the satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Work with sliver owners and product managers to help build their execution plans.
Skills required :
- Attention to detail
- Planning & analysis.
- Systems and processes thinking.
- People management
- Stakeholder management & Consensus building
- Decision making with incomplete data.
- 15+ years of experience in product development and building teams
- 5+ years of product leadership experience
- Experience in Agile
- Experience in delivering high quality and successful products
- Enterprise communication or API platform experience