Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Confidential
Views:212 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Product Management (6-10 yrs)
- 6+ years of prior product experience.
- Experience with all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Deep intuition driven from user empathy, along with passion to back it up with data
- Good understanding of consumer behaviour to drive product delivery from conceptualization to implementation.
- Experience in B2B and B2C domain.
- Having Data Analytics knowledge/ experience would be a plus.
- Experience in Product or Offering management, strategy, product conceptualization, product marketing.
- Prior work required idea generation, decision making and dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Adept at high-level strategic thinking along with attention to details.
- Develop and define product roadmaps and feature concepts.
- Work with the engineering team to communicate release goals and be a part of product lifecycle.
- Interface with Marketing for inputs on consumer marketing activities.
- Interface with Sales team to identify product gaps and evangelize new features for products selling.
- Understand Customer segments and define product pricing
- Own product performance. and conduct periodic performance reviews
- Creative ideation and articulation of ideas.
A typical day in the life of a product manager involves :
Market Landscaping & Competitive Analysis :
1. Develop product strategy
2. Stakeholder management
3. Product pipeline planning
- Data analytics Define and Measure Key product Metrics
- To track health of business, user engagement and product performance
- External benchmarking with the competition and the market Develop Go-to-market Strategy
- Define relevant market segment and product positioning
- Product roll-out and marketing plan Project Implementation
- Define the phases of the project with timelines
- Plan and coordinate with design, development and analytics, testing team for planning the diff. phases
Need location candidates only.