Founder at Rapid Talent Solutions
Views:418 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Director/Practice Head - Oracle Technologies (15-25 yrs)
Oracle EBS R12
- Must have handled Techno-functional Role in the Past
- Strong in PL/SQL, Reports, XML Reports, Forms, Conversions, Performance tuning and good understanding of the changes in R12 DB structures.
- Must have strong knowledge on all EBS modules - Should have functional experience on O2C and P2P cycles.
- Should have managed and successfully delivered 15+ projects as a delivery / technical project manager on complex implementation, data conversion and support projects, with quality and on-time delivery.
- Should be aware of the end to end data conversion life cycle - work closely with the Business users for Data Extraction, Data Validation, Data Load, Test, Performance tests / Functional Tests etc.
- Should have built and successfully run an Oracle Practice
- Excellent and confident communication skills.
- Software services company experience is a must
- Should have expanded business within client
- Factory model experience, building teams.
- Must have visited US for stakeholder management and customer engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Building and developing the team, with the help of industry network.
- Setting up Oracle EBS practice from scratch
- Submitting proposals for Oracle apps projects.
- Mapping of projects and resources
- Technology agnostic, should analyze and bring in new technologies to the customer
- Report and produce operational efficiency dashboard to the CEO.
- Travel to customer sites, to discuss, brainstorm and provide solutions to them.
- Lead and nurture a team of Oracle enthusiast who can solve complex business problems.
- Generate better bottom line and Expand the spectrum of Oracle practice.