Recruiter at Peoplestrong HR
Views:573 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director of Engineering/Associate Director (12-18 yrs)
Its an Engineering Lead role : A technocrat is required.
A go-getter professional who is passionate about technology and has proven experience in delivering software products with self-driven attitude, having ability to successfully building and leading teams to success, upbeat the delivery on time and make Client's products a great experience for customers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or MBA from premier institutes preferred
- 12-18 years of software development experience, with managerial capacity
The job requires a gamut of roles and responsibilities :
- Responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and various services of organizations.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality software products, on time and within budget.
- Work with the CTO, Product Manager and Business Leaders to develop a long-term product plan, products and manage the release planning cycles for all products.
- Responsible for managing the staffing requirements and skill sets for Customer Interaction Team, assuring that sub-teams are staffed with sufficient skilled resources and meeting product deliverables.
- Responsible for developing and managing a skills escalation and career trajectory path for the product engineering organization.
- Responsible for implementing tools and processes to optimize product engineering throughput and quality.
- Ensuring that key milestones are met and that solutions delivered are of the highest quality possible
- Delivery on project timelines emphasis on key deliverables
- Ensure legacy application platform a stable production environment.
- Ensure controlled releases to production, with among-st other measures, stringent code reviews from standards and performance perspectives. Use metrics demonstrate success.
- Decisive with team decisions and lead and support the team
- Understand all products with their interrelationships and collective relevance to business and ensure appropriate availability and stability to the Business.
Experience and Skills :
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English - Communicates effectively in all situations and creates an environment of open and effective communication.
- Strong decision making skills, metric-driven operations and ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of various Development practices and programming languages
- Ability to work with multiple levels in the organization with key business holders
- Excellent with Tech Stack like Java and Ruby (RoR)
- Should have aware of best practices for Software development
- Should been keen around delivering top notch product.