Founder at Success Booster
Views:1312 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Director - Mobile Technologies (12-24 yrs)
Position : Director - Application Engg.
Location : Pune
Key responsibilities & accountability :
- Execution: Resource planning and ability to manage projects to achieve organization goals in a timely manner. Develop and manage an engineering team with a culture of total ownership of product implementation
- Technical Insight : To have a strong technical ability as well for helping the team in creating solutions for various mobile application features.
- Communication : Interface with both internal and external stakeholders, collaborate with product managers and other engineering function to deliver a technology platform that increases business value
- Influencer : Ability to influence peers through technology.
- Thought Leadership: Able to effectively sell and implement change.
- Autonomy and Resourcefulness : Independently propose initiatives to identify improvements & new technologies and can drive them to solution
- Business Acumen : Understands and demonstrates that management is business steward-ship
Skills & competencies :
- 15+ years of experience overall in the software industry, preferably experience delivering consumer centric and high touch applications across Android, iOS and browsers in multiple countries. Of these, at least 5 years of experience should be in a leadership role.
- Strong experience delivering products on key cloud technology platforms Amazon Web Services/Google Could Platform along with key technologies such as Java/J2EE/web stack, Spring, Hibernate etc. Experience on big data / analytics technologies will be a big plus.
- Strong experience in Android/iOS application architecture and creating solutions for complex problems that span both front-end and backend services
- Strong experience in working with architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM, Dagger, etc.
- Strong experience in applying tools and practices for maintaining overall software quality and delivery predictability
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile development processes & methodologies Demonstrable experience in presenting complex ideas to senior management and a broad technical and scientific audience.
- Experience managing and working well with geographically distributed teams as well as highly collaborative environments
- B.E. or B. Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or a related discipline.