Director - Mixed Signal Design (13-19 yrs)
The person will be responsible for managing multiple teams who are responsible for definition, design, and support of next-generation high performance architectures and IP as well as highly leveraged IP used by different clients. This role has full leadership and responsibility for driving excellence and adoption of new mixed-signal designs and technologies as per customer needs.
1. Demonstrated capability and passion of impactful technical innovation and achievement in mixed-signal IC design, including architectural contributions, detailed design practices, and product introductions
2. Ability to lead, inspire, and grow a very strong team of mixed-signal designers
3. Ability to understand, interact with, influence, and satisfy internal customers and collaborators as primary stakeholders
Minimum Qualifications :
1. Master's Degree in Engineering with 13+ years of relevant work experience managing mixed signal teams in semiconductor services company
2. Demonstrated prior leadership responsibilities including direct manager responsibilities and leadership roles on complex, cross-functional projects
3. Mastery of advanced circuit techniques for applications such as data converters, PLL, Power Management etc.
4. Experience taking ideas from concept to revenue
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Desire and ability to meet challenges in a collaborative environment