Manager - Sourcing & HR at Workex
Views:279 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Director - Hardware Engineer - PCB Design (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Electronic Product Hardware Development (from Idea to Product)
- Schematic Design & PCB layout (including High-Speed Design with Signal Integrity)
- Hardware Debugging, Verification and Testing
- Processor and Microcontroller Board design based on STMicroelectronics, Quectel, Texas Instruments, Atmel, Microchip.
- Interfaces and peripherals: GSM, LTE, GPS/GNSSS/IRNSS, BLE, USB, SD, Audio, Touchscreen, JTAG, RS485, CAN, RS232, SPI, I2C, WiFi, SGMII, MIPI.
- Software : Altium Designer, Orcad, ViewMate, AutoCAD.
- Design for mass production / cost effective solutions.
- EMC Design, Testing and Measurement.
- P/C Interfacing (i.MX6Q, OMAP4, TI, PIC, AT, STM, NXP)
- Internet of Things: GPRS, HSPA, LTE, NBIoT, WiFi, BLE, ZigBee, NFC, LoRA, LPWAN
- Phy. Design: Altium Designer 18 (HDI BGA), Allegro 17, Stack-up, IPC, 3D Modeling, DFM, DFA, DFT
- Interfaces: DDR2, DDR3, USB, Ethernet, MIPI, LVDS, SDIO, SPI, I2C, I2S, UART, JTAG, 3D Capacitive Touch
- Power Management, Power/Boot Sequencing, Ultra-Low Power Designs
- High Speed, Differential Impedance Control, SI, PI
- Microstrip, Co-Planar Waveguides
- Raspberry Pi, Pandaboard, Beaglebone, Wandboard
- Embedded C
IOT experience is a must.
You'll be responsible for one or more of the following :
- Create hardware design and development process to ensure great- execution and high-quality products.
- Work to ensure all products under development are delivered on time and- on budget, with reliability at scale.
- Identify and communicate engineering and manufacturing risks, action- plans, and mitigation plans with key partners.
- Recruit, develop and retain a world-class team of engineers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as software engineering,- production, supply chain, quality assurance, etc.
- Manage partners and vendors to support project needs.
- Design and develop high and low-level code for automated machinery
- Participate in system architecture development on multiple different levels- (mechanics, electronics, and software)
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience with 2+ in managing engineering teams
- Experience in consumer-facing product development
- Experience with new product launches, product ramp, sustaining support- and end-of-life cycle for electromechanical hardware products
- Experience with manufacturing and fabrication processes for mechanical- and electrical components, OTS (off the shelf) component life-cycle- management, and systems engineering
- Experience with automotive communications networks (CAN, LIN,- Ethernet) and modules (GPS, Radio, GSM)
- Extensive experience specifying and sourcing sensors, cables, power- components, and other misc electronic components
- Experience with PCB design, bring-up, debugging, and testing, and with- PCB contract manufacturers
- Experience with automotive power electronics and sensor integrations
- Programming experience that enables you to fully test and integrate your- electrical designs
- Organizational communication and coordination skills along with- multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Solidworks
It would also be ideal if you have :
- Prior work experience with a tech startup, with a focus on systematic- problem-solving
- A working knowledge of robotics, lifting systems, actuators, motors etc.
- Experience with microcontrollers such as STM32
- Experience with computer vision
- Experience with Sanitation and safety compliance and product reliability