Dimension Data - Network Practice Architect - ITIL (13-14 yrs)
Key requirements :
- Between 10 - 14 years' professional experience in the field of Information Technology within a large scale (preferably multi-national) technology services environment
- Bachelor of Engineering Qualification
- Certification in ITIL V3 required
Technical Skill required :
- Design and implementation of networking technology like CISCO, HybridWAN, Viptela, Meraki ..etc.
- Hands on exposure in software defined networking.
- Rolling out new service offerings, exposure to different costing model, monitoring and tools solution.
- Certification in CCNA or CCNE is must.
- Certification in Project management is added advantage.
- Supporting RFP, RFI and providing technical solution.
- Enterprise Network Management and quick adoption of new technologies.
- Willingness to travel to client locations
Key abilities required :
- A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations and Dimension Data service offerings
- Proven client engagement and development consulting experience
- Experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Proven experience in a variety of architectures for specific domain or specialisation
- Project management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have excellent technical problem-solving skills, including identifying and addressing performance problems, system defects, hardware issues etc.
- The ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the solution leads to business transformation
- Must be able to break down complex technical topics into common language understandable by non-technical/business oriented audiences
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Demonstrates good judgement and a pragmatic approach to delivering architecture activities across technical realities, business constraints and company needs
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and the understanding of business
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
Non-negotiable skills for us :
- You need to stay current with market trends and have an excellent understanding of business objectives and our client's requirements.
- You need to be service orientated and have the ability to create client value whilst maintaining profitable business results for Dimension Data.
- Finally, we care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.