HR at Dimagi India
Views:1592 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dimagi - Project Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Organization Description :
Founded out of Harvard University and MIT in 2002, Dimagi is an award-winning global technology social enterprise with an impact-focused business model. We deliver open source technology to help underserved communities in over 60 countries around the world. Our partners include the World Bank, WHO, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, UNICEF, Novartis, Johns Hopkins, the University of Pennsylvania, the Harvard School of Public Health and more. Dimagi's work has been profiled in the New York Times, the Washington Post, Huffington Post, the World Economic Forum and Forbes, among others.
Our team of exceptional public health and development specialists,software developers and engineers apply their experience in technology development, implementation, and global healthcare delivery to further public health and wellbeing.
In the next few years, our India office has set aggressive goals, both for Dimagi and across the mHealth industry, to dramatically improve healthcare delivery at scale across India and beyond. We are developing and already implementing mobile applications for hundreds of thousands of health workers of the Government of India, who use our technology to provide services to hundreds of millions of beneficiaries across the country.
Job Description :
- Dimagi's Project Analysts are the main drivers in implementing our technology all over the world. They share a passion for challenging experiences and developing solutions for trying environments that enable people to live healthier and more productive lives.
- As a Project Analyst, you will dedicate your time to one of our ground-breaking, large-scale mHealth projects, which is transforming community health systems across multiple Indian states, in partnership with central and state governments. You will work with a diverse, collaborative, and international team.
- You will be based out of Delhi (where our office is located). You will work on deploying CommCare, a mobile application for strengthening service delivery of frontline workforces.
- You will join our global team and share lessons learned and expertise from around the world. You will receive regular mentorship and support from our office in New Delhi.
- In your first two years at Dimagi India, based on a combination of skills, interests, and opportunities, you will specialize in areas such as technical design and application development, quality assurance processes, and reporting functionalities on one of our large-scale projects. In the medium to long term, Dimagi is flexible in terms of growth and career progression, and strives to accommodate your interests in defining your future role.
- The salary range for Project Analysts is INR 853,343 - INR 960,011 per annum. We have a skills-based performance and development system that rewards people for building their skills. Your performance will determine your future growth at Dimagi.
- Gathering software requirements, discussing and getting aligned with stakeholders on system design
- Review of programmatic guidelines and reporting formats and comparative assessment with existing reporting specifications
- Managing partner relationships, including navigating a diverse eco-system of stakeholders from government officials to subject matter experts to NGO staff to frontline health workers and community members. Building consensus, managing expectations, and coordinating with these groups
- Supporting rollout of mHealth deployments, through ToTs, supportive training content, and logistics management
- Designing scalable systems for sustained management of mHealth deployments, working in conjunction with rollout partners, hardware and software vendors, contact centers, and the government
- Gathering feedback from the mobile users in low-resource settings on the usability and effectiveness of our software, as we continually strive to improve it
- Helping with the structuring of supportive supervision for end users to understand the system, identify or resolve software bugs, and report issues to the appropriate channels
- Continually striving to improve how well, effectively, and innovatively mHealth systems run
- Design and development mobile technology systems using Dimagi's flagship mHealth platform, CommCare
- Other project management and programmatic support
Skills & Requirements :
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 2 - 4+ years of work experience
- Adept at using Excel, powerpoint, G-suite
- Outstanding proactive oral and written communication skills
- Reliable, self-directed, and resourceful
- Able to juggle many things at once
- Flexible and able to wear many hats
- Well organised and detail oriented
- Professional level (or higher) competency in Hindi
- Interested and able to work in a multi-cultural team spanning multiple geographies
- Fluency in other Indian languages is also helpful
- Experience working with the software development life cycle on information and communication technology (ICT) projects
- Experience working in the health or nutrition sectors
- Prior in experience as a Business Analyst or requirements gathering for software products
- Knowledge of Asana, Moqups
- Project management experience
- Experience working in complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Comfort with mathematics, statistics, or data management
- Desire to make a social impact
Is this the right position for me?
Our Project Analyst program is designed for adaptable, self-motivated, team-oriented people. They are software engineers, public health experts, management consultants, and program officers. Employment at Dimagi is at-will, however, we do expect a longer term commitment.
- Dimagi provides an employer-sponsored health insurance plan for all employees and their family, including an additional OPD and mental health allowance
- Health and Fitness allowance
- Air Quality reimbursement to cover air purifiers, pollution masks, etc
- Employee stock option plan
- 30 days Paid Time Off, Flex time and 10 Personal Initiative Days.
- Complimentary lunch provided in office
- Opportunities for international travel
To Apply : Please apply with resume and a cover letter