DigiValet - Senior Product Developer - Database Management (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
What DigiValet offers :
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company.
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies (Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Voice Technology Experts, Virtual Reality Specialist).
- Professional development opportunities.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Modern and comfortable office facilities.
- We are looking for a qualified Database developer cum designer to design stable and reliable databases according to our organization needs.
- An incumbent will be responsible for developing, designing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help retrieve data effectively.
- As part of our team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency, will be collaborating with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements whereas communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
- Ultimately, ensuring our database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Proven work experience as a Database developer for min 2+ years.
- Hands-on experience and strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL development, debugging, tuning and optimization, data modelling and Relational databases.
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users- requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have knowledge of scripting languages like Shell Script.
- Execute queries in the Dev / Integration Test / Production environments
- Contributes to technical documentation and follows standard version control procedures.