Recruiter at Strategic Placements and HR Services
Views:205 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Digital Verification Engineer - Microcontroller/Mixed Signal (3-10 yrs)
Our client specializes in designing and manufacturing of analog, mixed-signal, and DSP integrated circuits.
- The team is responsible for the verification of next-generation Integrated High-Speed Mixed Signal Products.
- These products comprise of high-performance ADC, DAC, and Transceivers which Integrate various RF Signal chain components.
- The team handles verification of digital signal processing datapaths, high-speed interfaces, embedded microcontrollers, DFE functions, and signal processing algorithms that go into these products.
- As a verification lead in this group, the candidate will work with the latest verification methodologies on designs ranging from individual blocks to chip-level verification for these SoCs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Technically mentor and lead a team of verification engineers on the SoC Verification. Drives decisions on methodologies to be adopted for the verification.
- Hands-on verification at block and SoC level
- Architect the testbench and develop in UVM or Formal based verification approaches. Integrate the block testbench at chip-level UVM environment and verify integration.
- Define test plan, tests and verification methodology for block / chip-level verification. Work with the design team in generating test-plans and closure of code and functional coverage.
- Continuous interaction with analog co-sim and firmware team in enabling top-level chip verification aspects.
- Support post-silicon verification activities of the products working with design, product evaluation and applications engineering team
Position Requirements :
- BTech/MTech degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer science from reputed institutes
- 3 - 10 years of experience in design verification with UVM and constrained random, coverage based verification approaches.
- Knowledge of Assertion-based formal verification will be a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with teams spread geographically
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills