Talent Acquisition Specialist at Digital Harbor
Views:338 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Digital Harbor - Technical Product Manager - Java/J2EE (8-12 yrs)
Company Profile :
At Digital Harbor we are using and developing next-generation architectures (Microservices and Semantic Web), cutting edge technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Unstructured Data analytics, Predictive Analytics, and Web 3.0 frameworks (JEE Profile and CDI, Angular JS, Node JS, MongoDB, Social BPMS, NLP).
Digital Harbor has been at the forefront of creating - first-of-its-kind- technologies, platforms and solutions across multiple verticals. We were the first to create a - link analytics- platform for Intelligence agencies, first to create smart client technology for web, first to create Model-driven framework for J2EE, first to create a unified composite application platform, first to create Know Your Customer (KYC), first to create Know Your provider (KYP). Visit us at www.digitalharbor.com
Position - Technical Product Manager
Experience - 8 - 12 Years
Location - Bangalore
Job Summary :
- The Technical Product Manager shall be responsible for spearheading the roadmap of the PiiE technology. This individual should be passionate about technology and at the same time aware of latter's commercial viability and feasibility.
Job Responsibilities :
- Understand the goals of company's core technology and translate them into a scalable vision
- Develop strong roadmap of PiiE to enable creation of market-leading and cutting-edge industry solutions
- Complete requirements definition using combination of proactive research and inputs from various internal and external stakeholders
- Execute the role of product owner in release process and ensure rigour in release criteria definition and enforcement
- Be a strong technology evangelist within the PiiE Engineering team - discuss about tech trends and their impact on PiiE roadmap, and how they drive innovation
- Define metrics for PiiE reliability, scalability, performance, and security and continuously assess its adherence against such metrics
- Evaluate and manage third-party technology partnerships
- Act as consultant to functional product managers in helping them understand overall impact and risk associated with their new requirements
- Create thought leadership on PiiE techology in form of white papers, technical presentations, blogs, articles.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT/software industry with about 6 years in capacity of technical product manager for enterprise systems, platforms. If you don't have a PM title but believe can do a stellar job in executive above responsibilities, make sure you apply.
- B.Tech, Computer Science from leading Engineering college. MBA is preferable but not mandatory
- Hands on software design and development experience - familiar with Java/J2EE, scripting, RDBMS, DMS technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to connect and communicate with various types of audience. Should be able to close communication gap between Engineering and other stakeholders in the organization
- Has to be a high performer who sets high bar of performance for self and the team
- Self-driven and believes in getting things done
- Reliable, trustworthy and possesses professional integrity