Talent Acquisition at Digital Harbor Pvt Ltd
Views:5044 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:467
Digital Harbor - Java Developer - JSP/Servlets (3-10 yrs)
Digital Harbor is a leading edge US based Software Product Company. Digital Harbor has been at the forefront of creating - first-of-its-kind- technologies, platforms and solutions across multiple verticals. We were the first to create a - link analytics- platform for Intelligence agencies, first to create smart client technology for web, first to create Model-driven framework for J2EE, first to create a unified composite application platform, first to create Know Your Customer (KYC), first to create Know Your provider (KYP). Visit us at www.digitalharbor.com
Role: Software Engineer/ Sr. Software Engineer/ Technical Lead/ Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 to 10 Years
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Actively participate in High level and Low Level Design.
- Coding following standard practices for the Enterprise software product like code reviews and unit testing.
- Follow the SDLC and agile methodologies in a multi-site development environment using professional build and configuration management processes.
- Follow other product development quality practices in the company.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and platform issues.
- Strong experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, EJBs, OOAD.
- Good Knowledge of XML, RDBMS.
- Good Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Strong understanding of SDLC process.
- Experience in working in Multi-site development environment.
- Experience in Enterprise Software Product development experience is a huge plus.
Desired Skills :
- Passion to work for small and high growth Organizations.
- Self-starter who is hungry to take on new professional challenges, and looking for roles with enormous growth potential.
- Self-motivated and believes in getting things done.
- Reliable, Trustworthy and possesses Professional Integrity.
- Startup/entrepreneurial experience a real plus.