Talent Acquisition at Digital Harbor Pvt Ltd
Views:205 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Digital Harbor - Engineering Manager - Java/J2EE (10-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
This role requires to learn Digital Harbor's next generation Enterprise Technology Platform and use the platform tool for development of its Solution products
Job Responsibilities :
- The Job requires the candidate to acquire a good understanding of the underlying platform, its capabilities and the tools provided to build the solutions. It requires that the candidate have a good conceptual grasp of data modeling and designing techniques, OOPS concepts and scripting experience. The candidate will use the platform tools provided and his technical skills mentioned above.
- Understanding Application Requirements from Business Analysts and converting those into Application Specification
- Actively participate in High level & Low Level Design, Creating Design documents and getting them reviewed.
- Support Application Customers
- Strong understanding of n-tier web architecture.
- Strong understanding of Web Server and Application Server Security.
- Experience with Java, J2EE application servers such as Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, Oracle Application Server.
Job Requirements :
- Should possess strong technical understanding of Java, J2EE and Database.
- Object oriented analysis and design skills
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- Proven Experience in designing and/or developing Solutions based on Products/Packages.
- Should have prior expertise into end to end project management.
- Experience in User Interface Design and Usability or Information Architecture/Data Modeling
- Prior Experience in using a Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool
- Experience in Product/Package deployment, implementation, and support will be a big plus
- Experience in Solution Architecture will be plus
- Should possess excellent team management skills (atleast 10 -12 members)
- Familiarity with proprietary scripting languages is mandatory.