Talent Engagement Specialist at Diageo
Views:374 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Diageo - Workday Functional Consultant - Applications Implementation (5-9 yrs)
Purpose of Role :
- Deep business process knowledge of workflow, workflow configuration and system relationships in the area of Human Resources. (Mandatory)
- Two complete, full life-cycle global HCM ERP application implementations (Desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. (Mandatory)
- Experience with creating functional design and integration specifications and working with technical resources (preferably in off-shore capacity). (Mandatory)
- Ability to analyze business requirement and provide solutions.
- Knowledge of enterprise integrations using web services, SOA, XML (Desirable)
- Technical experience in design, development, and implementation of web based IT Applications. (desirable)
- Business process knowledge of Personnel Administration, Organizational Management. (Mandatory)
- Compensation, Payroll/Time Integration desirable. (desirable) - Experience with multinational features and requirements. (Mandatory)
- Ability to work in a diverse and extremely fast paced/high pressure environment collaborating and building strong relationships with customers and team members. (Mandatory)
- Results oriented individual with proven track record. (Mandatory)
Qualifications and Experience Required :
- 5-7 years of hands-on configuration experience with Workday HCM.
- 2-3 years of hands- on configuration experience with Workday Recruiting - Workday HCM/ Recruiting Certification is must for vendor
- BE/BTech degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of HR functions and business processes (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation, Time & Leave, Benefits, Learning & HR Service Center).
- Ability to understand data loading, custom fields, objects, security configuration, workflow process and overall system configuration.
- Responsive, fast-paced decision making skills with the ability to drive business results.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal - High attention to detail - Good organizational understanding