Diageo - Enterprise Compute Lead - Governance & Change Management (7-13 yrs)
Position Name : Enterprise Compute Lead
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE : Drive and manage trade spends for the region, including identifying optimization levers and working closely with sales team to execute them.
TYPICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS :
Qualification : BE/B. Tech, MBA
- 10+ years experience in working within a similar major multi-national enterprise supporting IT and business functions
- ITIL/PMP, VMWare, AIX certification
Knowledge & skills :
- Dedicated Data Center based hosting management
- Server infrastructure [AIX & Wintel] design, implementation & Management
- Migration to cloud and shared hosting environments
- Software defined Data Center Management
- Virtualization & hyper converged infrastructure
Best suited for someone who :
- Strong leadership and influencing skills with the ability to coach and mentor managers.
- Strong written and verbal communication, problem solving, working well with others, customer service, negotiating and influence, leadership without authority and working autonomously.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
1 Enterprise compute management
- Responsible for providing overall leadership to enterprise computer towers which include data center management, server management and storage & backup management in the IT services Organization
- Evaluate, analyze and maintain back-end compute at a high performing state
- Drive transformation in the space of enterprise compute
- Represent enterprise compute tower during planning and review sessions.
- Responsible for relationship management with external partners so as to deliver infrastructure services
- Jointly work with technology teams to drive continuous improvement and productivity benefits.
- Lead IT service continuity & DR
- Responsible for working with multiple vendors, and mixed delivery models to present a seamless service to local business and region
- Build, sponsor and justify business cases that pertain to IT Infrastructure matters within the India business
2. Governance & Change management :
- Accountable for delivery of innovation, bringing the right resources together in the enterprise compute tower of the Infrastructure team
- Understand the volume and complexity of change and work with the transformation tower to ensure that the necessary change management actions are planned and executed
- Accountable for the governance and control over all back end compute Infrastructure services affecting the India business
- Accountable for spend and budget within the towers represented
- Responsible for governance of suppliers who perform asset management of the company's enterprise compute area
- Track capitalized IS projects and understand the roll-on and roll-off of depreciation impacting available operating expense