Co-Founder at Dhwani Rural Information Systems
Views:568 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Dhwani - IT Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
Job Overview :
- We are searching for a Product Manager to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business.
- Will communicate with employees and clients to ensure our company's technologies are used appropriately.
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role.
- We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of product concepts of a business.
- A building, implementing and managing software.
- Will be responsible to manage from concept to development, testing, forecast, support and finally product end life.
- Understand and analyze user needs and market trends - leverage them to define a road map for existing and new products across our transportation business
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- To set the long-term vision and strategy for your company's products.
- Articulate and evangelize product vision and road map across internal teams (design, engineering, business development) and external stakeholders (end users, clients) to enable collaboration and drive adoption.
- Define and communicate your product's vision, execution, goals and own the results.
- Oversee the product line's life cycle and anticipate any problem
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user and internal stakeholder needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them.
- Identify the customers' behaviors and needs through research and analysis.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Gather product requirements and document them accordingly for projects in development.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams both internal and external to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently.
Essential Requirements :
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technology trends to build a strategy
- Knowledge of MongoDB. Knowledge of Node.js and framework available for it.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Impeccable communication skills
- Excellent interaction abilities and discussion skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
Educational Qualifications : B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Minimum Experience : 5 yrs +