HR at DHL SmarTrucking
Views:532 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
DHL SmarTrucking - IoT Specialist/Tester - Device Management (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- BE/Btech from Computer science or Electronics engineering from a reputed college.
- 5-10 years of professional experience of with a minimum of 3 years of experience in IoT/connected vehicles.
- Sound understanding of vehicle telematics hardware and sensors integration
- Proven experience in IOT device management (device health, configuration, OTA etc.)
- Experience in IoT application testing preferably vehicle telematics
- Experience in documentation and issue tracking tools like JIRA, confluence, Bugzilla etc
- Experience in IOT vendor management
- Willing to work in Mumbai
- IoT implementation in Logistics or transportation will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on advanced telematics use case development is good to have.
- Basic knowledge on vehicle electronics and diagnostics is a plus
Job description :
- Responsible for managing testing and troubleshooting of IoT solution (hardware, application and interfaces)
- Monitor and ensure that IoT devices and platform is maintained healthy.
- Interaction with internal stake holders and get IoT related issues resolved on-time to support business.
- Coordinate and steer vendor for new change requests and bug fixes in telematics application.
- Test the releases and document the test results and track the issues to closure.
- Ensure on-time delivery of new changes and features in telematics portal.