Senior Consultant at Klickto Search
Views:391 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
DGM IT - MS Dynamics AX - Trade & Logistics (12-15 yrs)
Leading FMCG company is looking for a DGM IT with experience in MS Dynamics AX (Trade & Logistics) to join their team in Mumbai.
YOUR ROLE SPECIFICATIONS :
Areas of responsibility include but not limited to :
- Create and execute a strategy and roadmap to migrate to Dynamics 365 for all business units.
- Lead and support Trade & Logistics and Manufacturing process areas in MS Dynamics AX2012, across business units in 9+ countries.
- Interact with and manage key stakeholders in Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sales functions to ensure seamless business execution and drive enhanced value from ERP and related IT solutions through process standardization and integration.
- Responsible for managing the MS Dynamics AX upgrades, enhancements, new functionalities, business case development and performance measurement as needed by the businesses from time-to-time.
- Evaluate and drive adoption of new technologies (like Bar Code based Inventory Management, Warehouse Management Systems, EDI interfaces with customers and 3PL partners, etc.) in Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes
- Evaluate and recommend business process improvement solutions using industry best practices.
- Manage Application Management Support (through a team from our IT Partner) for T&L and Manufacturing processes of MS Dynamics AX2012 currently and Dynamics 365 subsequently, ensuring adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Drive implementation and adoption of business analytics and KPIs using solutions like Data warehouse and Qlikview.
- MCA or B.E. (Computers/Electronics/IT)
- MBA or PGDBM preferred
- MS Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics certification (mandatory)
- MS Dynamics AX 2012 Manufacturing certification preferred
- MS Dynamics AX 2012 Finance certification preferred
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Strong knowledge on MS Dynamics AX2012 Trade & Logistics and Manufacturing modules and integration with other modules.
- Good knowledge on Dynamics 365 Operations and Retail modules
- Strong functional knowledge of Sales, Logistics, Planning and Manufacturing processes, preferably in CPG domain
- Good knowledge of Business KPIs and Analytics in Supply Chain and Manufacturing areas.
- Ability to explore and work on new technologies (Bar Code based inventory tracking, EDI interfaces with customers and 3PL partners, etc.)
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards.
- Good stakeholder and people management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Change Management processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an attention to detail and ability to impart ideas in both technically and user-friendly language.
- 12-15 years of relevant functional experience in MS Dynamics AX, focused in Trade & Logistics and Manufacturing.
- Additional experience in Finance module preferred.
- 6 or more end to end MS Dynamics AX implementations as a module lead or solution architect and 2 or more support projects
- Experience in relevant industry (CPG, FMCG, Consumer Durables, Pharmaceuticals) is preferred