Talent Acquisition Member at SVENTL ASIA PEC LTD
Views:125 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DFT Engineer - VHDL/ASIC/ATPG (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Definition/Development of Design-for-Testability(DFT) concept.
- Scan pattern generation (SAF and TDF), coverage analysis and re-imulation.
- Implementation, verification and documentation mixed signal IP tests such as PCIe PHY, PLL etc.
- Test pattern generation, pattern re-simulation and first silicon support.
- Experience in Design for Test (DFT) of large, lower geometry SOC designs.
- Experience in DFT concepts, test mode.
- Good knowledge in Boundary Scan, ATPG Scan, [Automatic test pattern generation tools]
- Proficiency in VHDL/Verilog coding, testbench setup, test case creation and verification.
- Proficiency in mixed signal IP verification such PCIe Phy, PLL etc.
- Experience with industry standard tools for DFT and Verification (Synopsys, Cadence).
- Proficiency high level programming and scripting Languages such as - C-, - C++-, Perl
- Knowledge or Experience in Test development and Product engineering will be added advantage.
Along with this :
- Experience in ASIC Verification and Methodologies
- Good knowledge of System Verilog, SV-OVM/SV-UVM Methodologies is Mandatory.