Global Recruitment Manager at Triadss Tech Solutions
Views:38 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DFT Engineer - RTL/ATPG (4-10 yrs)
Excellent Opportunity with MNC Client @ Bangalore
Short notice joining preferred
- Consultation for test solutions during design planning/budgeting.
- Test methodology design rules checking during RTL coding stages.
- Implementation of design for test (DFT) compression, automatic test generation (ATPG) for single stuck at (SSAF), Transition Delay Fault, Cell-aware faults, and other advanced fault models
- Experience in JTAG, MBIST, Scan Compression, ATPG, Fault Simulation.
- Experience with industry ATPG tools Synopsys Tetra MAX, Cadence Encounter Test or Mentor Fast Scan ATPG tools Synopsys DFT scan insertion.
- Experience with industry simulation tools such as VCS, Modelsim, NC Verilog etc.
- Architect and implement solutions for built-in self-test (Memory and Logic BIST) circuitry to test devices in the field.
- Participation in customer's design and flow reviews.
- Diagnostics analysis and debug.
- Provides methodologies for test automation flow integration with design planning, RTL analysis, logic synthesis, physical design and sign-off verification tools (static timing, simulation, formal verification).
- Develops white-papers on methodology and other documentation as may be required for projects.
- Provides technical support/expertise for customers operating Synopsys test automation tools in a wide variety of application scenarios.
- Provide technical leadership and Mentor other people in the team.
- Experience with Design-for-Test tools, flows, and methodologies