Senior Career Consultant at Teamlease
Views:217 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DFT Engineer - ATPG/Verification/ATE (3-5 yrs)
DFT Engineer requirement with our client in Bangalore & Hyderabad
Core Description : Responsible for SCAN, MBIST, JTAG, Vector generation and Verification and ATE post-silicon debug for complex 28nm and 22nm SoC.
Experience : 3 - 5 Years
Job Location : Bangalore and Hyderabad
Mandatory Skills :
- Experience in Scan insertion & Compression, Pattern Generation and Validation.
- Expereince in Boundary scan, LBIST, MBIST, JTAG and Low Power DFT atChip level and IP level
Tools : Fastscan/ TestKompress /DFTCompiler/ DFTMax/ DFTAdvisor/ TetraMax.
Desired Skills :
1) In depth knowledge and hands on experience in scan insertion, MBIST insertion and Memory Validation, ATPG, coverage analysis, Transition delay test coverage analysis.
2) Understand ATPG failures, debug or resolve DRC issues, Chain trace issues, Debug and Fix gate level Pattern simulation issues, both No-Timing and Timing simulation.
3) Knowledge of IDDQ constraints generation and validation and silicon bring up and debug.
4) Expertise in scripting languages like PERL,Shell etc
Educational Qualifications : BE/BTech/ME/MTech Electronics / Electrical/ Computer Science Engg
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.