Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:128 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DFT Engineer - ATPG/MBIST/Mixed Signal (3-10 yrs)
Keywords : DFT, Scan Insertion, TestKompression, ATPG, Memory BIST and JTAG
Job Desription :
- Strong knowledge and experience in Scan Insertion, TestKompression, ATPG, Memory BIST and JTAG at IC
- Level for mixed signal designs.
- Experience in using Mentor DfT tools, Cadence RC and simulator tools
- Define DfT Strategy and Requirement Specification for the design
- DfT verification for gate-level and timing simulations
- Work cross sites with design team to define and implement DfT.
- Hands on experience in solving DfT problems, simulation failures, ATPG coverage and DRC improvements.
- Work with STA engineer to define timing constraints for DfT modes
- Support Test engineer in silicon debug and pattern delivery for ATE
- Experience in RTL coding, shell scripting
- Experienced in handling analog DfT simulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.