Consultant at NeerInfo Solutions
Views:356 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
DevOps Specialist - Embedded System/Linux OS (7-16 yrs)
Tools, Build & DevOps IC Engineer - (SPE & EXP)
- As a Dev Env Specialist, you will be involved in designing and delivering tool chains used by firmware development community for existing and upcoming printer platforms
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and deliver toolchains to be used by the firmware development community.
- Technical guidance to the team on component testing standards and improvements
- Provide support to the firmware development community about the usage of tool chains and issues there of
- Reproduce defects and help in solving the defects as required.
- Participate in Agile methodologies with the team to achieve business goals in a timely manner
- Should be flexible to expand and learn surrounding / associated technologies.
- Preparation and review of test strategy for deliverables by the team.
- Evaluation and implementation of appropriate tools for testing (test tools and productivity tools)
- Test Case Design Review and test case coverage.
- Tracking the release quality of test components owned by the team.
- Automation for the assigned test modules/products
Skill Set :
- [Must] Understanding of ARM architecture and variants
- [Must] Experience with embedded linux tool chains, specifically for embedded systems
- [Must] Expertise in C/ C++
- [Must] Able to program in scripting languages - shell, python, ruby, perl, etc
- [Must] Excellent analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- [Must] Strong OOP experience
- [Must] Experience with Git/ other source control tool chains
- [Must] Experience with Database programming
- [Must] Experience in building user interfaces - command line, web and GUI
- [Must] Experience with unit testing frameworks
- [Must] Experience with building REST interfaces/ webservices
- [Must] Working experience in Agile environments
- [Must] Ability to breakdown work into tasks and estimating work
- [Plus] Exposure to DevOps practices and toolchains - Jenkins/ Groovy
- [Plus] Exposure to RTOS toolchains - ThreadX preferred.