Associate Manager - Recruitment at Squareroot Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:17206 Applications:903 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:602
DevOps Professional - Unix/Linux/Scripting (6-12 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to design, build and manage the infrastructure and technology powering our cloud service platform.
You will be responsible for full stack provisioning, scalable load balancing architectures, CI Deploy integrations, and building tools for robust monitoring and failover between different cloud providers.
The idea hire would be:
- Having strong understanding of UNIX/ Linux Operating system, scripting languages like awk, etc. Should know about linux packages and installations.
- Must have strong command in Cloud infrastructure management
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as: Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
- Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Strong at scalable load balancing activities
- Experience with AWS and AWS provided tools (Cloud formation, OpsWorks etc
- Minimum Required Skills: AWS EC2, CDN, Jenkins, nginx, mongodb
- An understanding of modern build tools like Jenkins
- Robust understanding of build automation (Jenkins, Maven, Stash etc.)
- Excellent communication and written skills
At Our Client, we are building something that's going to change the world. We are creating a new behavior, connecting the physical and digital worlds using our visual discovery app that harnesses image-recognition. Working with us is an extraordinary opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation and to help shape the future of how people interact with their environments and with each other. Think - the early days of the Internet- but bigger.