Iris Software at IRIS software
Views:925 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
DevOps Manager - CI/CD (12-17 yrs)
Experience Range : 12 - 17 Years
Position : Manager - DevOps
Reporting to : Delivery Head
Location : Noida, India (Overseas Travel to the USA)
Responsibilities/Skills you would bring :
- Building strong relationships with business partners, technology teams, and internal development communities
- Effectively participates in business process reviews and can facilitate journey mapping efforts
- Proactively identify opportunities for development and automation
- Develop bespoke solutions with repeatable patterns
- Effectively manage/groom backlogs and sustain quality of development activities
- Implement CI/CD governance, best practices, principles, processes.
- Cultivate and operationalize a DevOps discipline within the organization
- Build from the ground up a DevOps tools-chain (i.e. VSTS, Jira, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Saltstack, Elk stack, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of containerization, logging, monitoring, QA automation, configuration management, and release management
- Mentor and coach agile delivery principles
- Is a self-starter, has a positive attitude, and leads by example
- Active DevOps or Open Source community member
- Experience with porting/rewriting code from .NET to Java/Node.JS/open source
- Advanced DevSecOps understanding
Additional Profile Requirements Include :
- Linux/Unix experience (other than windows) of at least 5 years must
- Hand's on experience on bash, python or perl scripts
- Should have hand's on experience in DevOps tools (puppet, chef, salt, Jenkins, git, gerrit)
- Should have strong background on data center technologies
- Have worked on designing and implementing cloud solution on VMWare/Openstack or HyperV.
- Working experience on Docker and Kubernetes
- Capable of handling team and mentoring them as and when required
- Experience in customer relations and consulting
- Ability to manage multiple issues and project
1. Build strategic roadmaps and drive achievement of key milestones for our largest and critical customers in a post-sales relationship.
2. Engage with Director and C-Level executives to understand business needs and establish strong executive relationships.
3. Work with customers to provide visibility and guidance around their AWS Cloud Services account through regular Operational Service Reviews and Reporting.
4. Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planning.
5. Provide oversight of escalation, prioritization, and communication and drive customer communication during critical events.
6. Be available outside of business hours to help coordinate the handling of urgent issues as needed.
People Skills :
- Ability to lead a highly motivated and innovative technical team.
- Ability to resolve conflict in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to manage, develop and design effectively.