Talent Partner at HiringSign
Views:307 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
DevOps Infrastructure Lead - VMware/Linux server (10-12 yrs)
Infrastructure Lead (DevOps Lead)
- Self-motivated person, with 10+ years of experience in Infrastructure automation
- Including Linux Severs, VMware/AWS/Azure
- Excellent technical knowledge of Linux Operating Systems (Ubuntu, CentOS),, Database,
- Log Management, Shell Scripting, VMware, AWS/Azure,Python Scripting, Perl, Kubernetes, Docker, Docker
- Swarm, Mesos, Git, Gradle, Maven, Hudson, Jenkins, Nginx, RabbitMQ, MySQL, NoSQL databases, Redis, Database Systems, etc.
- Experience in deployment in cloud platforms including distributed deployment of applications.
- Experience in Load balancing of clustered environments.
- Experience in management of infrastructure (preferably cloud) and process to ensure best practices with respect to release engineering, monitoring, security, deployment, configuration management.
- Good understanding on Networking & system issues and ability to debug issues on clustered environment.
- Experienced in building and managing CI/CD workflows and complex system Integrations
- Experienced in cloud networking and implementing security best practices in cloud environment.
- Support multiple business services and solutions to identify service level and capacity requirements and have experience with private and public cloud.
- Anticipate and interpret business requirements to generate accurate demand trends and forecasts
- Drive alignment around capacity management best practices, including service design and performance assessment, data collection and analysis, and reporting standards
- Good Programming, scripting, query and data analysis skills
- Experienced in capacity management and infrastructure engineering for distributed server environments, as well as network and distributed storage environments.
- Very strong communication, presentation, relationship building and strategic planning skill
- Strong time management, goals setting and task prioritization abilities
- Proficiency in reporting project progress through dashboard presentations, project metrics, trend analysis, executive reporting
- Excellent communication, leadership and organization skills
- Ability to drive results independently and in a cross-functional team-oriented environment