Lead Recruiting Scientist at
Views:154 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DevOps Engineer - Travel Domain (3-7 yrs)
Pumped up about solving scale problems for a growth stage startup in the travel space and help deliver foolproof, end-to-end quality software?
Then, you are the one we are looking for.
You are very agile in planning your day, so you manage various tasks independently and also provide top class support to the systems.
You do this, day-in and day-out.
You are flexible in working with multidisciplinary teams and you push your teammates to their limits & ensure that the work is done.
Drop by, let's talk over a cup of Java.
Soft skills :
- Should be able to understand and appreciate that chaos / randomisation is the only constant at a startup.
- Should be a passionate self-starter; ready to get their hands dirty
- Should envision and manage the growth of tech vertical to complement business growth
- Should have a clarity in thought and articulation.
- Prior experience of high energy and intense environments - would be a plus
Roles and responsibilities :
- Responsible for the uptime of the systems, help maintain SLA of 99.99%
- Manage and plan infrastructure for the projects
- Suggest optimizations to the infrastructure
- Setup monitoring and auto-healing and auto-scaling as appropriate.
Technical skills :
- Very good understanding of systems and networks
- Have built/supported infrastructure on AWS
- Setup CI/CD for an organization
- Have implemented DR/HA solutions
- Very good in one of the scripting technologies e.g Shell, Perl, Python
- Internet Security is a top priority
- Implemented monitoring using Nagois/Solarwinds, etc.