Consultant at Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:304 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DevOps Engineer - Python/Configuration Management (3-7 yrs)
Designation :- DevOps Engineer
Work Location :- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the Role : At Bizongo, we believe in delivering excellence which drives business efficiency for our customers. As Software Engineer's at Bizongo, you will be working on developing next generation of technology that will impact how businesses take care of their process and derive process excellence.
- We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology.
- We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you should have hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer with strong technical proficiency on public clouds, Linux an programming/scripting.
Job Responsibilities :
- Gather and analyse cloud infrastructure requirements
- Automate obsessively
- Support existing infrastructure, analyse problem areas and come up with solutions
- Optimise stack performance and costs
- Write code for new and existing tools
- Experience with DevOps techniques and philosophies
- Passion to work in an exciting fast paced environment
- Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
- Good conceptual understanding of the building blocks of modern web-based infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP, Networking, HTTP, SSL/TLS
- Strong Linux skills
- Experience with automation of code builds and deployments
- Experience in nginx configurations for dynamic web application
- Help with cost optimisations of infrastructure requirements
- Assist development teams with any infrastructure needs
- Strong command line skills to automate routine system administration tasks
- An eye for monitoring. The ideal candidate should be able to look at complex infrastructure and be able to figure out what to monitor and how.
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL and cloud-based relational database solutions like Amazon RDS. Database replication and scalability
- High Availability: Load Balancing (ELB), Reverse Proxies, CDNs etc.
- Scripting Languages: Python/Bash/Shell/Perl - Version control with Git. Exposure to various branching workflows and collaborative development - Virtualisation and Docker - AWS core components (or their GCP/Azure equivalents) and their management: EC2, ELB, NAT, VPC, IAM Roles and policies, EBS and S3, CloudFormation, Elasticache, Route53, etc.
- Configuration Management: SaltStack/Ansible/Puppet
- CI/CD automation experience
- Understanding of Agile development practices is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
Why work with us ?
Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale in March 2018. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo - Having formed a strong base in Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Retail industries; exploring FMCG, Food Processing, Engineering, Consumer Durable, Auto Ancillary and Chemical industries
- Design and Development launched for Bizongo recently and seeing tremendous growth as a steady and additional revenue stream - Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017 - Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company - The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce