HR at Quest Business Solution
Views:202 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
DevOps Engineer - Python/Cloud Computing (6-9 yrs)
Preferred : Candidates from Product Based Companies
Job Requirements :
- Should possess a BTech/ MTech in any engineering discipline.
- Experience in an Ops/Dev-Op role.
- Proficiency in OS and network fundamentals and strong Linux administrator skills.
- Experience in the management of cloud computing services.
- Extensive knowledge of anyone cloud platform (Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Proficiency in any major monitoring framework (Sensu, Nagios, etc.)
- Comfortable with any one scripting language (Python, Perl)
- Configuration management or Orchestration Tool (Ansible, Chef, etc)
- Experience with Container Tools (Docker ecosystem) will be an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.