DevOps Engineer - MySQL & AWS Platform (3-9 yrs)
Company : Unicommerce
Location : Gurgaon
CTC : Upto 23 LPA
Devops Engineer :
- Looking for an experienced DevOps engineer who can help us maintain our production servers and ensure system availability for 24x7 (4 nines).
- Also person should have strong experience in MySQL & AWS platform and decent experience in Mongo database, Zookeeper and ActiveMQ administration who will be responsible for ensuring the performance, availability, and security of clusters of App & DB instances.
- Design and automate systems for 24x7 monitoring, performance tuning and optimization of infra.
- Managing RDBMS - (MySQL) and NOSQL (Mongo). Perform database administration tasks including automation, performance monitoring and tuning and query optimization. Replication configuration in MySQL (Master slave/Multi source slave, Master-Master) and tuning MySQL configurations as per the workload. Handle common database
procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration etc.
- Installing and maintaining packages, updating patches, monitoring network and system services.
- Day to day support to developers/testers to help them to develop/troubleshoot application issues in development, test and production environments.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment. Automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Installation, maintenance and administration of Linux Centos7 servers. Implement and follow security guidelines.
- Experience in highly available infrastructure based on Amazon cloud for e-commerce business.
- Experience in designing or implementing microservices architecture with containerization tools like Docker, Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Experience with load balancer such as HAProxy ELB/ALB and NGINX.
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database management tasks including database creation, user management, replication setup, slow query monitoring, etc. Understanding of MySQLs underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISM and knowledge of binlog and point in time recovery.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Good knowledge on continuous integration and deployment tools like Jenkins.
- Proficient in automation tools like Ansible/Consul/Terraform. Automate day-to-day tasks, server provisioning, configuration management, service management and managing AWS resources.
- Should have experience in managing infrastructure of front-end and back-end applications based on technologies like Node, Java, Zookeeper, Elastic search.
- Experience with distributed message queuing systems like ActiveMQ, Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Experience with AWS cloud services such as EC2, VPC, S3, Glacier, Route53, CloudFormation, ELB/ALB, ECS, ElasticCache, IAM, EBS Volume/snapshots etc.
- Experience with various monitoring tools like Nagios/Icinga2.
- Experience with setup real time log monitoring servers, centralized log management tools like Logstash, ElasticSearch, Sentry and io-logs.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Bash/Python.
- Knowledge of OpenVPN to provide secure access to infra resources within VPC.
- Good Knowledge of caching technology like Memcache/Redis.